Pooja Materials - Hindu Temple of Central Indiana
If the list you are looking for is missing
If the list you are looking for is missing, either the materials required for your pooja are specific to your tradition or that we do not yet have the material list published.
You could send email to email@example.com or Please talk to your assigned priest to obtain the pooja material list.
Sri Ramaswamy Bhattar
Sri Keerthivasan Srinivasan
Sri Badrinath Sapkota
Sri Prasanth Kumar Janda
Please find the service cost policies below:
- Pooja service costs are Payable to Hindu Temple of Central Indiana.
- Pooja service costs vary based on the distance of the service location from the temple.
- Please note that this DOES NOT include Dakshinas/Sambhavana for the Priest. You can pay either by cash/check.
- Please provide Dakshina for the priest.
- Also you will have to pay the mileage charges for him (55 cents per mile) and total miles will be calculated to and from temple address to your home. Mileage charges are in addition to Dakshina. Alternatively you can provide transportation.
Related Temple policies
- Service charges listed above do not include Dakshina/Sambhavana for the Priest. Please provide Dakshina to Priest Separately
- Service Charges to Temple can be either paid by cash or check (Payable to Hindu Temple of Central Indiana) on the day of the pooja with priest or in advance at temple.
- Transportation for the priest is at the discretion of the devotee. Devotee can pick and drop the priest at the temple before and after the services. Alternatively, if Devotee wants the priest to drive, then there will be travel charge of 55 cents/mile (IRS Policy) that shall be paid directly to the priest. Mileage will be calculated to and fro from temple address. Mileage charges are in addition to Dakshina & temple charges
- Travel time expenses and dakshina amount need to be paid to the priest after the services.5) Cancellations need to be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled pooja date. Cancellation charges ($50 for outside poojas & $25 for poojas at temple) will be collected if 48 hour notice is not given.
- Basic Pooja Setup has to be done by devotee and he/she should be ready with the item list suggested by priest for the pooja. Additional charges of $50/hour will apply if the delay is because of devotee's unpreparedness for the Pooja or time of the pooja is changed without 48 hour notice. 7) Change in date/time/location or cancellation of service need to be notified 48 hour in advance to avoid Change/Cancellation Fee.
- For poojas scheduled at temple location, devotees are expected to arrive 30 minutes prior to pooja start time. It is devotee's responsibility to clean the pooja area after the pooja is over. Private pooja at temple can be scheduled only during temple timings listed on our website.
- In case of Private pooja scheduled at temple, there will be additional charges for temple dining hall/kitchen usage if applicable